Monday, March 31, 2008

I can make you thin

I've been watching that TLC show, I Can Make You Thin. It's helpful, and reminds me the basics work: eat when you're hungry (don't starve); eat what you want; eat consciously and stop when you're full. Eat less and exercise. These things work - it's just that sometimes they're hard to stick with. I like the idea of eating slowly and not restricting certain foods.

I walked quite a bit to work today (.5 miles) which was good, especially since it's not nice out. Once it becomes nice out I'm planning on walking 1 mile to work and 1 mile from work...or more depending on how early I get up.

I have a Shoe-A-Day calendar with a picture of a different shoe every day with notes as to the designer, year, etc. Today's is a wild ankle-wrap ivy sandal in green suede by none other than Manolo. They're gorgeous.

No comments: